Hello everyone! Recently I hit 200 followers, which I honestly didn’t think I would ever reach. So, to celebrate, I feel like giving away a shiny Pokémon or two. But wait, what if you don’t like what I have to offer? Well then, I guess YOU will have to choose!
So! For this giveaway, I will use the Masuda Method to breed you not one, but two shiny Pokémon of your choice! Of course, they have to be breedable. I can breed certain egg moves onto it, if you would like, and I can also breed for IV’s! Just know, if I get a different IV spread than what you would want (for example, if you wanted 31/31/31/XX/31/31 and I hatched a shiny with 31/31/XX/31/31/31) then I guess you’ll just have to settle for it! It’s a pretty long process sometimes, it’s all down to luck!
But enough blabbering, let’s talk about how to enter!
- You must be following me!
- Reblogs count as 1 entry and following me counts as 1 entry. Liking this does not count as an entry!
- No giveaway or inactive side blogs, please.
- If you do win, I will message you and ask what you would like me to breed for you. The winner should respond within 24 hours, otherwise sadly I’ll have to choose someone else!
- You have to own a Nintendo 3DS/2DS console and a copy of Pokémon X and/or Pokémon Y, otherwise it’d sorta be pointless to enter…
The winner will be announced on September 6th and I’ll edit this post once its done. I’ll be using a random number generator (www.random.org/ ) to decide the winner. If this goes as well as the last giveaway I’ll be really pleased!
So thank you for reading, thank you for following and take care!